Friday, August 1, 2008

I am boring

I am mono dimensional if you haven't noticed I talk, think and spend a lot of time at work. The challenge to solve the complex business issues I deal with is really consuming for me. I am always in hot pursuit of some answer to some puzzle. I ruminate on this stuff constantly. Thank God for the people who love me and understand this is how I'm built.

I read a story today about a study in Europe that indicates people who do this have a 40% less chance of suffering from dementia in their later years. Now my only worries are a mishap related to my alligator wrestling hobby, or the remote possibility of suffering an unfortunate naked hang gliding accident. Oh yea, and that little problem of being boring and mono dimensional.

I know because I read USA Today.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: